This page is for our SAAA Coaches and Team Representatives. It is a place for coaches and team representatives to submit information that is useful to all swimmers and their fellow teams. To submit information, contact us through our contacts page. We hope that coaches and team representatives are willing to share information about fun stuff, as well as, rules and regulations, and swim training.
Oschmann Employment Screening Services is offering a discounted cost of $15 for a national criminal background check that includes the sex offender data bases. You need to indicate on each form: 1) Who from the team gets the results (the Head Coach or a team board member)? and 2) Who is responsible for paying for the reports (the Head/Assistant Coach that we are running the report on or the team)? If the team is taking responsibility for the payment we will want the team representative to contact us with the credit card to charge the reports to.
Teams can contact the TPA department which runs the background checks. Their group email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclosure and Authorization Form Screening Service Agreement
La Paloma Swim Team is looking for an assistant swim
coach for their year round program. Practice times are from 4-6:30 PM
Monday through Friday at La Paloma country club. Specific work days can
be flexible, however we would want a commitment to a set number of days
that can be relied upon week in and week out. There would be an
expectation to attend USA swim meets in concert with head coach and
other assistant coaches.
* Enthusiastic about helping young athletes (Ages 4-18) learn about the sport of swimming.
* Feels comfortable managing a swim practice with athletes of varying skill levels
* Can write their own practice plan with the guidance of head coach.
* Willing to take classes to earn USA swim coach certification (CPR, FIRST AID, Swim Coaches Safety)
* Background check
* Has been a part of a competitive swim team
* High school Diploma
* Has coached age group athletes and/or senior athletes in a competitive swim environment.
* Has obtained a USA swimming certification
* Has experience swimming in high school or collegiately
* Working towards collegiate degree/certification or has earned associates/bachelors degree.
Please contact head coach Chad Castillo @ 520-237-5015. Email Resumes to email@example.com
COACHING POSITION WANTED:
SAAA Home Page